What should I blog about?

Q: What should I blog about? Some people are asking --what should be the topic of my blogs so that I'm sure people will come and discover my blog?

A: Every month Google publishes the top 10 popular topics on a per country basis.
The list can be accessed by this link.

What is the Google zeitgeist?

zeit·geist | Pronunciation: 'tsIt-"gIst, 'zIt | Function: noun | Etymology: German, from Zeit (time) + Geist (spirit) | Date: 1884 | Meaning: the general intellectual, moral, and cultural climate of an era.

"Zeitgeist" means "the spirit of the times", and Google reveals this spirit through the aggregation of millions of search queries we receive every day. We have several tools that give insight into global, regional, past and present search trends. These tools are available for you to play with, explore, and learn from. Use them for everything from business research to trivia answers.